5 ways to help keep your hair healthy this summer!!
- Remember hair products are prescriptive. What worked on your hair through the winter often isn’t what your hair needs in the summer, so speak to your stylist for recommendations.
- Embrace the wave/curl - beach waves are a fab change in the summer, so ditch those straighteners and give your hair a break, after all it needs a holiday too!
- UV protection - we remember to protect the skin in the sun but forget about our hair. UV is damaging to the hair too, so why not try a product with UV protection built in.
- Treatments - a weekly moisturising treatment can do wonders in the summer to keep damage at bay; this can be done in salon or at home.
- Regular haircuts - we’ve all been away and found our hair and nails seemed to have had a growth spurt, so keep those ends healthy by keeping up to date with your haircut.